- First up do your homework.
- Be properly prepared.
- Make sure you take all you need with you.
- Here recruiters offer some advice.
- What to say when asked 'tell me about yourself?'
- What questions will you ask? Prepare a list of things you need to know at interview and in any calls before or after.
- After the interview consider following up with your interviewer.
The key thing is to do what makes you feel confident about yourself and your ability and suitability for the position you are being interviewed for. If that means wearing your lucky socks or favourite lipstick then go ahead and make yourself more confident with whatever tricks you have.
What tips would you share for job seekers going to an interview?
Finally - a joke about interviews.